The Final Product



As you can see throughout my portfolio , I have made music videos , commercials, and now a movie . However , if I am being honest , the movie was my favorite part . Just the development process of it , was so enticing. Being able to acquire the skillset and knowledge of actual movie actors and shooters was incredible . I learned an incredible amount, for stuff that is done within the movie creating field it was so great. Additionally , my group was very fun to work with . Each of us had a specific role and we exemplified ourselves swiftly in each respective role . For me personally , I was mainly the one who coordinated the filming parts and edited the entire movie . Some people would say the “brains” of the film ! Moreover , the rest of my group, Nicole, Pedro, and Jordyn; were more the hands and feet , as they were the main actors , and heavily assisted in developing ideas to bring forth this great film. No doubt about it, along the way we did get confused on the direction we should take this movie in. But once understanding we were just filming a beginning to a movie , we cut some stuff out , readjusted some things, and made what some would call a “BANGER” introduction ! Continually , I would definitely love to advance my movie , and move forward into the plan my group and I created for the progression of my movie , it would truly be a great one , all of ideas fueled together , and made something epic ! All in all, I had so much fun making this movie ! It taught me alot and I hope you enjoy it, just as much as others and myself did! 

Comments